Call FREE on 08000 807 806 or you can

Comfomatic Receive Outstanding Feedback During BHTA 2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey

Comfomatic are delighted to announce the outstanding feedback received during the 2015 British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) Customer Satisfaction Surveys.

  • 80% or respondents rated our product and service as Very Good with the remaining 20% rating them as good.
  • 87% rated our product knowledge as very good with the remaining 13% rating it as good.
  • 80% rated the overall quality of the service they received as very good with the remaining 20% rating it as good.
  • 80% rated our general level of courtesy and helpfulness as very good with the remaining 20% rating it as good.
  • 67% rated the clarity with which we explained our terms and conditions as very good with the remaining 33% rating it as good.

A big thank you to all who responded and to the team at Comfomatic for the hard work they put in making this happen for our customers. Keep the great work up.